IPPF is looking to hire a consultant to develop relevant Terms of References (ToRs) and policy documents and present these to a group of youth leaders and MA youth officer for input during the upcoming ESEAOR regional meeting in September.
The roles and responsibilities of the consultants include:
- Develop the ToR of MA youth networks that consider the principles of a youth-centred approach, governance structures, and aspirations of young poeple in IPPF (as contained in the Youth Manifesto)
- Develop MA Guidelines/protocols for youth structure and engagement, including but not limited to joining requirements and procedures, criteria for being chosen to attend events and training, induction training, the process of ageing out as alumni, child protection, and safeguarding policies. The outline of the guidelines will be jointly developed with the regional office.
- Terms of reference for the regional youth committee of all twenty-five MAs and collaborating partners developed.
The deliverables for this assignment shall be:
- ToR of MA youth networks
- MA Guidelines/Protocols for youth structure and engagement
- ToR for the regional youth committee
Please download the Terms of Reference (ToR) at the bottom of this page for full details on this role's responsibilities, tasks, timeline, and qualifications.
Interested candidates, please submit the following:
- A letter of interest outlining your relevant experience for this consultancy and your approach to this assignment
- CV and details for the daily rate
Please submit applications to to Pauziah Ali at [email protected], Senior HR Officer before or by 24 June 2022.